Urban Deli Cafe
Join us for Breakfast or Lunch
Serving locally sourced homemade food from breakfast through to lunch as well as a wide range of speciality coffees and tea varieties. So if it’s a great British breakfast, freshly prepared salads or a freshly brewed Cappucino we have you covered.
Great British Breakfasts
2x Back bacon, 2x Cumberland sausages, free range eggs, black pudding, mushrooms, roasted tomatoes, beans, hash browns, 2 slices of toast.
2x Cumberland sausages, 2x back bacon, free range eggs, mushrooms, slow roasted tomatoes. hash browns, 1 slice of toast.
2 Veggie sausages, free range eggs, spinach, mushrooms, roasted tomatoes, baked beans,
hash browns, 2 slices of toast.
Vegan breakfasts available.
All About the Bread
All our lovely sarnies are served on your choice of bread.
Cumberland Curl Sausage
Veggie / Vegan Sausage
4oz Sausage Burger
Served with free range egg and mature cheddar
Eggs, How You Like ‘em
3 free range eggs on toast: poached, scrambled or fried. Add extras to create your perfect brekkie!
Creamy scrambled eggs, ham, pesto & Parmesan on white or granary toasted bloomer.
Urban Spicy Eggs
Creamy scrambled eggs, wilted spinach and harissa relish on white or granary toasted bloomer.
Scrambled Eggs & Salmon
Creamy scrambled eggs, hot-smoked salmon on white or granary toast.
Made with organic oats, milk & served with Sheffield Honey.
|Dairy Free Porridge||4.50|
Served with butter, jam or marmalade
Bacon, egg, cheese and hash brown.
Veggie Breakfast Burrito
Veggie sausage, egg, cheese and hash brown.
All our artisan Pastries are baked fresh overnight by our friends at Welbeck Bakehouse.
All Butter Croissant
Served with preserve and salted butter.
Sweet layed roll with dark chocolate.
Lemon & Blueberry Bear Claw Croissant
Bear claw croissant filled with our lemon pastry cream and fresh blueberries, then brushed with lemon syrup before baking.
Almond cream filling topped with almonds.
We stock some amazing tray bakes and cakes, check out the days fresh bakes.
We are delighted to welcome all our customers back.
As our customers’ and employee’s health and wellbeing is of the utmost importance, we have put new safety measures in place so that you can enjoy a comfortable and safe dining experience.
When dining in our cafes, we ask that you kindly follow the latest government COVID-19 guidance. Please be mindful of both your own health as well as that of other customers and our staff.
We ask that you take the following steps while dining with us, for the protection of you and of those around you:
- Please do not meet indoors at our cafes with people from outside of your household or support bubble.
- Please use the provided hand sanitiser & hand washing stations, upon entry and during your visit.
- Please wear a face covering when not seated at your table.
- Please remain at your table for the duration of your visit, unless using the bathroom.
- Please check-in to our venues, either by using the NHS app poster at the entrance, or our own secure check-in system. This is now a legal requirement and our staff reserve the right to refuse service to anyone refusing to provide details.
- Please use contactless payment where possible – payment will be taken at your table.
To ensure that we are offering the safest environment possible for our customers and our team, we are taking the following steps to ensure that we keep everyone protected:
- Separate entrance and exit doors have been implemented to aid the flow of customers and avoid congestion at doorways.
- Face coverings must be worn by staff when in areas open to the public.
- Extra cleaning procedures have been implemented around the deli.